Terms of Service for the Online Store
RAMBLA 29 offers you an online store service that allows you to comfortably purchase a selection of items from different brands available in our store, all from your computer.
The following conditions regulate the sale of products presented on this website by RAMBLA 29 (Carles Illa Horts), Rambla 29 - 17600 Figueres, Girona, with VAT ID: S-40420836.
By placing an order, you accept these terms of sale. RAMBLA 29 reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions. In case of modification, the general sales conditions in force at the time of placing the order will apply.
The user declares to have sufficient legal capacity to conclude this contract and be subject to these general sales conditions.
For any questions, inquiries, or suggestions, you can contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com ; by regular mail at RAMBLA 29, Rambla 29 - 17600 Figueres, Girona, Spain; or by phone, calling +34 972 50 00 07, Monday to Saturday, from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM and from 4:00 PM to 8:15 PM.
Where do we ship?
The items offered through this website can be shipped to countries on all five continents.
What are the product warranties?
The items offered in our online store are a selection of products from the brands available at RAMBLA 29 and meet the same quality and warranty requirements as the products sold in our physical store.
RAMBLA 29 has made an effort to display the colors of the products on the screen as closely as possible to reality; however, the color may vary depending on the quality of your computer monitor. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the colors appearing on your monitor are accurate.
We will do our best to ensure the availability of our products. If, due to a computer or human error, the selected product is not available, we will contact you as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
Special offers, promotions, and discounts will be valid until the indicated date or while supplies last. Additionally, promotions are not cumulative.
How to buy?
In our online store, you can purchase products from the brands available at RAMBLA 29, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here are the steps to make a purchase in our virtual store:
- Choose the item and the quantity. Click on the shopping cart icon to add the item to your shopping cart. Repeat this process for all items you want to purchase, and you will see how your shopping cart accumulates the reference of each selected item. The price does not include shipping costs, as the rates vary depending on the destination. The shipping price will be displayed later, once you have indicated the destination where you want to receive the order.
- To make a purchase in our online store, all users must register or log in if they already have an account. The data will be entered into our database to process the order and facilitate future purchases at RAMBLA 29.
- Once you have chosen your purchase and identified yourself as a customer, we will show you the details of your order and a summary of your customer data, with the address from your registration as the default delivery address. In this section, you can enter a new shipping address if necessary.
- Choose the payment method. If you want to receive the purchase at home, we will show you the order details and a summary of the shipping cost. If you prefer to pick up the order at our physical store at Rambla 29 - 17600 Figueres, Girona, we will show you the order details and the payment methods to choose from. Purchases can be paid by credit or debit card or by bank transfer. If you choose card payment, you will need to enter the requested information on the screen and confirm the purchase. If you choose payment by transfer, you can make the payment immediately following the instructions or do it later at the indicated account number. The order will be processed once we have received the payment.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, we will send you an email detailing the order number assigned to your purchase, the description of your order (with delivery times for each item), and the personal data you provided, both shipping and informational. The status of this order in this email is Pending Validation, a status that will be modified when the virtual store validates the order (in the case of card payment) and the payment is confirmed (in the case of bank transfer).
Not receiving this email may be due to a temporary communication problem or a typo in the email address provided. In both cases, we recommend contacting our Customer Service.
The prices of all items on this website are displayed in euros and include VAT. In the event of rejecting the order shipment due to a lack of payment of these taxes, the transportation cost will be deducted from the total amount of the purchase to be refunded.
What are the payment methods?
- With a credit card.
- By bank transfer.
What are the delivery conditions?
The delivery time for orders depends on the destination. RAMBLA 29 undertakes to ship the products from the date of order confirmation, after payment has been made. The communicated delivery times are indicative, and compliance with them will not give the right to demand any compensation.
The shipping cost is calculated based on the destination, will be shown on the purchase summary page, and will be displayed before choosing the payment method and confirming the order.
How returns work?
RAMBLA 29 will make efforts to ensure that you are satisfied with all your purchases. In case you are not satisfied with your online purchase, we offer the possibility of returning the purchased product within three (3) natural days from the date of delivery.
To exercise the right of return, all items to be returned must meet the following requirements:
- They must not have been used or damaged.
- They must retain the original packaging.
- The purchase receipt must be kept, which will be delivered together with the items and/or the order summary you received by email when confirming your purchase.
To proceed with the return, you must send an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org  with the subject RETURN. In the body of the email, specify your name and surname, the order code of the item or items you want to return, your references, the name and quantity to be returned. Finally, please let us know the reason for the return.
The item or items to be returned can be brought personally to our store or sent by mail to the address Rambla, 29 - 17600 Figueres, Girona. Upon receiving the package and confirming that it meets the specified requirements, we will proceed to refund the amount of the returned items or issue a voucher for the amount of the returned items and send you a return receipt by email. If the return is not accepted due to not meeting any of the specified requirements, we will contact you.
If all these requirements are respected and met, RAMBLA 29 will refund the amount of the returned items (you will receive the amount in the same way as your purchase: credit card or transfer). The original shipping costs of the order will not be refunded, and the return shipping costs will be borne by the customer. If the period of 7 natural days (counted from the date the product was delivered to you) is exceeded, RAMBLA 29 will not refund the amount of any returned items but will issue a voucher for the value of the returned items (excluding shipping costs), which you can use for future purchases, both in physical stores and the online store of RAMBLA 29, as long as all the return requirements explained above are respected and met.
The vouchers have a validity of 3 years. In the case of a return, items acquired for free in special offers must also be returned or paid for by the customer.
If the return is caused by an error on the part of RAMBLA 29 or a product defect, it will be coordinated once the error or defect is reported, and RAMBLA 29 will bear the corresponding shipping costs (round trip).
What are the responsibilities of RAMBLA 29?
At RAMBLA 29, we will ensure the proper functioning of the service; however, we reserve the right to interrupt access to our website or the provision of our services at any time, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance reasons, or errors in the power supply or any other justified cause.
RAMBLA 29 does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of this website, for which its use is at the user's own risk, without any responsibilities being demanded at any time. RAMBLA 29 will not be responsible in the event of interruptions, delays, errors, malfunction, or other inconveniences originating from causes beyond the control of RAMBLA 29. Notwithstanding what is established in Article 1105 of the Civil Code, all events beyond the control of RAMBLA 29, such as errors from third-party companies, acts or omissions of public authorities, lack of access to third-party networks, power outages, or other natural phenomena or attacks by third parties specialized in the security or integrity of computer systems, are considered force majeure, provided that RAMBLA 29 has implemented reasonable security measures according to the state of the art.
These purchase conditions are subject to Spanish law. Therefore, sales transactions will be deemed made at the domicile of RAMBLA 29. In the event of a dispute between the parties to this contract, the competent jurisdiction will be that which corresponds in each case.